- DESIGN: The canvas is stretched over the frame. The sides and edges of the picture are printed to form a continuation of the image. The painting is ready to hang on the wall. Each product comes with a hanger attached to the frame and a mounting kit (screw + wall plug).
- TECHNOLOGY AND QUALITY Canvas picture is made using modern printing technology. For printing we use ecological, odourless and permanent pigment inks with deep colour saturation. The canvas is laminated which protects it from colour loss and minor mechanical damage. Canvas can be cleaned, wiped, touched without leaving smudges or fingerprints. The surface of the image is resistant to UV sunlight.
- Canvas picture of high quality 240g/m2
- Product catalogue number: AB160x50-4742
- Overall dimensions: 160x50 cm
- Width: 160 cm
- Height: 50 cm
- Number of components: 1
- Category: Abstract, Art
- Chosen space: For office, For dining-room, For kitchen, For bathroom, For bedroom, For teen's room, For hall, For living-room, For bedroom
- Colour scheme: White, Blue, Yellow
- Type of pattern: Graphics
- Picture format: Panoramic
- Positioning of the picture: Horizontal
The high-quality materials used in the production of our canvases allow us to offer Premium products. Production technology has been refined to perfection. ARTTOR offers its customers canvases that meet the highest standards in Europe. Modern production systems and precision printing combined with human accuracy and care have made it possible to create the perfect product. Canvas prints bring an air of true art into any interior. They are frequently chosen by people who appreciate beauty in its many forms.
Visible canvas structure and ecological pigment inks - The canvas used for our images is a high-quality waterproof fabric with a weight of 240g/m2. Especially used for professional plotters enabling the production of ecological prints. We use ecological, odourless and durable inks with deep saturation of colours. Modern printing technology places the print precisely, preserving the visible structure of the canvas.
A unique effect of a satin-gloss surface - A canvas picture must have a protective layer in order to look perfect for years. We laminate each canvas with a special protective layer which gives it a unique satin-gloss surface. After the lamination process, the print is completely protected and acquires a sharpness, showing a unique depth of colours.
Gallery wrapped edges form a continuation of the image - The sides of the painting are printed and form a continuation of the painting, giving a great visual effect. Carefully and accurately stretched canvas over the edges of the painting enhance the aesthetics and quality of the product.
Durable colours - Use of a protective UV varnish layer - All ARTTOR pictures are laminated! Lamination protects the print, saturates the colours and protects against colour loss and external factors. Our pictures can be cleaned, wiped, touched - without the effect of smudges or fingerprints.
Frame made of stable stretcher bars - The frame is made of stable stretcher bars - profiled slats. In larger-size pictures we place cross brace to prevent deformation of the outer slats of the frame.
Machine-joined frames, stable frame - The frame of a canvas print is its foundation. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that the frame manufacturing process is safe and durable. The frames used in the production of the canvas prints are precisely cut to size, sanded and joined to form a single integrated unit with the canvas. The precision of the machines and technology combined with human supervision guarantees a stable frame.
The painting is ready to hang - Each picture comes with a hanger attached to the frame and a mounting kit (screw + wall plug), so it is ready to hang on the wall.
Available shapes and dimensions
Opinions of our clients
All our opinions come from professional companies whose job is to collect authentic reviews. Each review has been verified and published for anyone who is interested in our products and our company.